– Brilliant answers to twenty most common secretary interview questions
– Tailored resume writing tips for secretaries
– Winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out and impress your interviewers
– Typical personality test with right answers to test questions
– Interview follow up guide
– And much more….
– By Jacob Gates, Certified Interview Coach, Lead Author of SecretaryInterviewQuestions.com .
– One eBook is all you need to read to ace your interview and get a job!
– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
– Special product launch discount on right now!
From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
Can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
– Tell me something about yourself.
– What do you want to accomplish on this position?
– Why did you leave your last job? (Why do you want to leave your present job?)
– How do you imagine a typical day in work?
– Tell me about a situation when you were under pressure. How did you handle the pressure?
– Would you mind working overtime?
– Would you mind accompanying your boss on business trips?
– How would you cope with an angry customer/client/guest?
– Do you have experience with preparing letters, reports, bulletins, handbooks?
– What are your salary expectations?
– Why should we hire you and not someone else?
It is not so easy, is it? Let me tell you something:
While studying at school, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our lives. But when it comes to the real exams of adult life, such as getting a job, we quickly understand that school has not prepared us for passing these exams….
I have interviewed more than two thousand candidates for various positions, ranging from secretaries to managing directors. I have seen countless people fail in the interviews. But…
- They failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid, or could not handle the job.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, employees, young people … in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise. Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. They failed.
That doesn’t have to be your story, however. I prepared a specialized eBook for secretary job applicants, that will show you how to answer all common secretary interview questions, impress your interviewers, and get a job.
See the sample from the eBook below:
1. Can you tell me something about yourself?
Hint: Often the very first question, it helps the HR managers to get a basic idea of your communication skills, motivation, and interests.
It is also an ice breaker, and a good answer should help you to feel more relaxed in an interview.
The interviewers do not ask about your education, experience, personal life, or anything else in particular—you can choose what you say to introduce yourself.
However, you should remember that your choice reflects what matters to you the most. In a job interview, it should be your education, working experience, and skills, simply things that are relevant for the employer.
You can mention one or two hobbies, or something from your personal life, just to show them that you are human, and have a life outside of work.
Considering that it is only the first question, try to answer briefly. Mention the most relevant things, speak with enthusiasm. If they want details, they will ask.
I am Mario, 25 years old, and I have just finished my Masters in Economy. I enjoy team work, and I am looking for my first job, ideally in a big company. I want to learn, and meet like-minded people in work. In my free time I like to run, read, and meet with friends. I try to have positive outlook of life, and take everything that comes my way as an opportunity to become a better person.
I am Michaela, and I have worked as a secretary before my maternity leave. Now, returning to work, I am looking for office manager position, or a similar job. I try my best to combine the role of a mother and the role of an employee, which is not always easy, but I enjoy the process. If I have some free time, I like to cook, read, and basically enjoy the time with my daughter.
My name is Ron, and I am a programmer. I love designing new games and I look for a job that will allow me to design them. I am creative, and I also like to draw. I have a family, my children attend college, and in my free time, which is typically only on weekends, I enjoy gardening and wandering in the nature. Though in my fifties, I still believe I have something to offer for my employer, and I constantly work on improving my programming skills.
—————-end of the sample————
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 40 pages long, highly specialized eBook for job seekers who want to get a job of a secretary, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to twenty most common secretary interview questions.
- Personality test that we use often when interviewing job applicants.
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to your employer, and on how to demonstrate this value in an interview.
- Two winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out from the crowd.
- Guide on how to follow up your interview.
- … and much more.
All information from someone who has interviewed more than two hundred applicants for secretary job, and more than two thousand job applicants in general. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting this job? I can’t…
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can open it on your desktop, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, and you can easily print it)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 40
- Published in November 2017
- Special launch discount
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift
- A popular digital recording from a reputable recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Mp3 format, one hour long.
- Perfectly applicable for secretary interviews.
Buy Secretary Interview Guide today, and get this priceless job interview success product for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for secretary interview.
With this eBook:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Secretary Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to my personal email address jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email to jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours.